There is an Innovation Culture suitable for your Organization…
If you want to build an innovation culture in the organization transforming ideas in innovative initatives and employees in
intrapreneurs to improve the business results, we can help you.
Assessment Innovation Culture
- Do you know your starting point as an innovative organization?
- Can you make an objective analysis of your current situation?
- Can you define a strategy based on measurable data?
- What are the key challenges to succeed in the short term?
- How do you stop thinking about innovation as a blurred concept and make it something useful?
- How can you show your innovation team something concrete to do?
Taking the Pulse of your firm’s Innovative Culture.
Innovation, a Leadership Question
- What do we mean say when we talk about Innovation?
- What are the key theories and methodologies of Innovation?
- Does Innovation mean the same for all organizations?
- How should your own Culture of Innovation be?
- How is Innovation directed / led?
- Can you expect results in the short term?
CONSENSE AND LEAD THE CULTURE OF INNOVATION APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
From Ideas to Opportunities
- Of all your ideas, which are the ideal ones for turning into projects?
- What criteria should you follow to detect opportunities where today you have ideas?
- How does an entrepreneurial attitude contribute in this process?
- Do you know how to “sell” your idea to the organization?
- How should you channel the entrepreneurial strength of your team?
- Are you aligned with respect to the theoretical and methodological keys to Innovation?
Systematize and experience innovation from the ideas.
AGILE Experiments Management
- How do you turn a detected opportunity into an innovation experiment?
- What are the characteristics of an innovation experiment?
- How do you manage an innovation experiment?
- What tasks do you have to define if your goal is still to be discovered?
- How is an experimentation team structured?
- How do you measure the degree of progress?
- How do you follow up?
- How do find out quickly if it is worth pursuing your innovation experiment?
- Is this learning useful for your conventional projects?
There is an other possible way to manage projects.
Coaching Innovation Experiments
- And after learning, what happens when you return to your day to day reality?
- Would you be able to put in practice what you learned?
- How will you adapt what you learned to the reality of your organization?
- How does it all affect the day-to-day life?
- What are the changes you should expect at your job place?
- Is it possible to change the culture of your organization?
Practice, practice and practice, it is the only way to close the learning loop.
Catalyst Innovation Table
- How can we create synergies with innovation teams?
- How do we show the commitment of senior management with teams that strive to innovate to evolve our culture towards an Innovation Culture?
- How do we detect the trends created when exploring?
- How can we accelerate the process of obtaining results?
- How can we align progress with strategy?
- Who determines the priorities and the configuration of teams?